¿Do you want a quick assessment of a product (Phone o WhatsApp) (Hours: 9:00 a 17:00)

Since 1978, Damià Ribas has been distributing the products manufactured by our company throughout the national and international territory.

If you are interested in becoming one of our distributors, you can contact us by phone, WhatsApp or by filling out the contact form, and we will get in touch with you.

In addition, we offer custom manufacturing services based on the following requirements:

You need to have a plan or a sample.
Both us and you will have to accept in writing the first sample (prototype) and the personalized budget.
It is necessary to accept the complete manufacture of each batch of the customized product.
An initial payment of 30% must be made according to the proforma presented. Regular customers will receive an invoice for the remaining 70% according to their usual payment method, while new customers will have to pay the remaining amount before the merchandise is shipped.

It should be noted that Damià Ribas SL only sells its own products. We also offer special prices for large quantity purchases.

Below you can find a list of the products we manufacture:

Automotive (original equipment and spare parts)
Compressed air
Hydraulic (oil)
Gases (oxygen, acetylene, argon, CO2, nitrogen, butane, propane)
Food (FDA)
non-toxic products
abrasive products

We are delighted to explore the possibility of working together as distributors and meeting your needs. Contact us today to start collaborating.